Thursday, September 22, 2011

Project 3, Proposal

For third project I was really confused about the idea. But after attending the lecture and looking through Data Visualisation photographs, I quite liked the photo in which a person has shown the food stuff and data on daily consumption of food. Thinking of this image I thought of doing something similar. I came up with idea of making data Visualisation photographs of daily expenditure of money on different things like:- on travelling, stationery, food and etc. So I am keep log of all expenditure I do and keeping receipts as well. Then I will lay the train ticket, bus ticket, food (grocery), but mainly including receipts. Then photographing all the receipts, food and other things and showing information data through that. I am thinking of doing it for one day then week. I chose this idea because never keep record if my expenditures and later on always forget where I spent the money so this idea for this project will let me know the daily expenditures and rare expenditure a person make.

No comments:

Post a Comment