For this project I thought of a short narrative story in which a first person would be sleeping and than door bell rings. The first person wents to open the door and when she opens the door she is shocked and kind of scared of a dark shadow of another person infront of her. Whenthe other person comes into light, will be a friend to that person and will be holdina a huge card and a teddy bear.
For this story I took first image of a house, second image of person sleeping, third image of door-bell, fourth image of person walking towards door, fifth image of person opening the door, sixth image of another person in a dark shadow, seventh image of first person shocked and last image of person in the door holding a teddy bear and huge card.
For physical object for this project i am making a huge card with all the narrative photos inside it. It will be the same card that i will be using in story photos for last image.
I have done quite good research for this project as well, which is all listed below on blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment