Friday, July 15, 2011

Research

This photograph is taken by Peter Marlow. He's a architect, interior designer, author and furniture designer. He designed Jigsaw Store, Knightsbridge, London the Cool Britannica temporary exhibition space on Horse Guards Parade, London, and the interiors of several theme bars and restaurants in Japan.
I liked his this photo because this photo gives you the feeling of relaxing, tension free and peace. It seems like the person is resting after loads of work.

This photograph is of Gregory Crewdson. He is is an American photographer who is best known for elaborately staged, surreal scenes of American homes and neighborhoods.
I liked his this photograph because it gives you the pretty strong feeling of sadness and lonliness. I quite liked the bedroom scene. This is kind of what i want to take in my pictures. The photograph which gives you strong feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment